Chester, Inc. has an open position for a Crew Member/Laborer to work in our agricultural services division. The Crew Member/Laborer will work directly with other team members to ensure projects are completed with attention to detail for both irrigation and grain projects. This position will work at our North Judson, Indiana location with hours 7-4pm CST M-F with occasional OT and weekends required.
· Provide labor and construction services for required irrigation and grain projects
· Maintain vehicles and Chester provided equipment.
· Isolate Field Problems and provide support to the management staff
· Maintain Customer Relationships
· Perform construction services and management, to include such items as minor repairs, coordination of major repairs, quarterly check up on facility needs and clean up when required for shop space and grounds.
· Strong knowledge of construction service repairs and tools required to perform work on irrigation and grain construction projects.
· Welding skills required
· Ability to work on construction projects and perform duties such as climbing ladders, lifting over 50lbs, and safely using power tools.
· Follow work orders and safety protocol.
· Maintain Professional appearance and present oneself in a professional manner for client relationships and representation of Chester, Inc.
Wage and Benefits:
Wages commensurate upon experience. Chester, Inc. provides life, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage to all full- time employees. Personal time off (PTO) also given prorated based on start date. A 401k w/match is also available.
Chester Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.